Views:88 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-22 Origin:Site
What to pay attention to when operating the laminating machine
1. Frequently check whether there is rubber or grease on the rubber roller, and clean the rubber and dust on the roller in time. Ensure that the surface of the two rollers is clean and bright.
2. The surface of each roller must be kept clean. After each use of the machine, the machine must be cleaned immediately. It can be washed with glue thinner and wiped with a soft towel. It is strictly forbidden to scrape the surface of the roller with a sharp tool.
3. Every time the machine is turned on, the dust on the surface of each roller must be wiped off. And check whether the surface of each roller of the machine is smooth and clean, if the machine has malfunctions or abnormal noise, you should analyze and find the cause in time and eliminate it. The machine can be used only after the standby device is normal.
4. The power switch box must be a power switch box with a ground wire to ensure the safety of electricity.
5. The coating workshop should preferably be a dust-free workshop to ensure the coating effect.
6. The dust on the equipment and the coated rubber roller must be completely removed before laminating.
7. When the laminating machine is running, it is forbidden to put your fingers into the two rollers to avoid getting your hands. The temperature of the pressing roller of the machine is relatively high, so do not touch it with your hands to prevent burns.
8. Do not disassemble the door panel of the chassis when the machine is running, to avoid electric shock or gear injury.
9. Make sure to cut off the main power supply when performing maintenance or repair inspections, and no live maintenance or repairs are allowed. The electrical system of the machine should be well insulated to prevent moisture. The power supply should be cut off when the machine is stopped to prevent accidents.
10. To disassemble the heating tube during maintenance or repair, please handle with care to avoid damage to the heating tube.