Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-30 Origin:Site
In order to ensure the normal operation of the paper cutter, reduce the movement friction, maintain the accuracy of the machine, and prolong the service life, the machine must be used rationally, the moving parts must be regularly and systematically lubricated, and the maintenance and maintenance must be carried out correctly.
(1) Lubrication of paper cutter
Lubrication parts of paper cutter
1. The oil lubrication parts adopt N46 mechanical oil lubrication.
2. The worm gear reducer uses N320 worm gear oil, fill it according to the instructions of the reducer
(2) Maintenance and maintenance of paper cutter
1. Before the start of work (continue to work after changing shifts or stopping midway), check the main parts of the paper cutter and add lubricating oil.
2. At the end of each shift, clean the machine once, wipe the exposed friction surface clean and add oil.
3. Under normal two-shift working conditions, the paper cutter should be cleaned and inspected every two weeks.
4. If the paper cutter is not used for a long time, all the bright surfaces must be wiped clean, coated with anti-rust oil, and covered with a plastic cover to cover the whole machine.
5. If the paper cutter is out of service for more than 3 months, the anti-rust oil should be covered with moisture-proof paper.
6. When checking the disassembly and assembly of the paper cutter, it is prohibited to use inappropriate tools and use unreasonable operation methods.